Advantages: Affordable price, easy to wear
Hair color: #613 color / 1B 613
Cap Size: Medium Size (Please refer to the chart below)
Restyle: Can be bleached, dyed, straighten,and curls
1. High Density, Natural Looking
2. Hair line: Pre Pluck Natural Hairline
3. Baby Hair: Baby Hair Around Perimeter
4. Knots: Slightly Bleach Knots, Don’t Need To Bleach It Again
1. 13*6inch Top Swiss Lace: Giving you the ability to have a longer or multi-direction partings
2. One Comb at the Front and Back: To better secure the wig
3. Stretch Cap: Designed for a snug fit and comfort allowing wearing the unit with or without adhesive
4. Adjustable Strap at Back: You can adjust the size freely according to your head at 1, 2 ,3 position
Our wig cap is medium size as below. Please measure your head size before order.
If this size cannot fit you, you can contact us to order a customized wig!
HOW TO MEASURE A WIG
1. The length of straight hair wig should be measured by the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom
2. The length of wavy hair wig needs to be stretched to straight to measure the length.
Q:Will it shedding and tangle?
A:Shedding: A few strands initial shedding of new hair is normal. We always suggest customer seal weft before installing and brushing it with wide-tooth comb.
Excessive shedding will cause by weft cutting or dryness. Please always seal the ends if you cut weft for installation and keep it moisturized.
Tangle: Usually, our hair will not tangle because it is cuticle intact human hair. However, dryness, oil &dirt build-up, salt
water or not combing out daily will lead to tangle and shedding. Please follow hair care instruction and use good shampoo
&conditioner to wash hair twice a week.
Q:Can I dye it to other color and make other style?
A: Yes, our hairs are 100% human hairs can be dyed, bleached and permed. However, frequently dyed and permed will do
harm on hairs, even destroy hairs. Please do not do this frequently.
Q:Why there are short hairs on the weft?
A:When hairs cut from donors ,it is a bundle of long hairs and no weft. A length of hairs need to be fold for sewing weft.
That is why there are short hairs by one side. Please donrsquot worry about this, it will not impact hair looking, and will not
influence on hair using and quality.
Q: Is every strand of hair the same length?
A:Our hair is 100% human hair, cutting from young donors. As our own hairs, real human hair is not possible to grow the
exact same length of every single strand. That is why human hair ends are always thinner than the top. Please fully
understand and consider before placing order.
Q:How to measure hair length?
A:For wavy hair, please stretch it to straight, then make the measurement.