Limandy.com

Sale!

New High Quality Fashion Women’s Suit Set

(16 customer reviews)

$23.99$54.99

100% High Quality
Original Product
Free Delivery
Apricot (tank top)Black (tank top)Goose yellow (shortsGoose yellow (suit)Goose yellow (trouseKhaki (shorts)Khaki (suit)Khaki (trousers)Matcha green (shortsMatcha green (suit)Matcha green (trouse
LMSXXL
Clear
SizeFront clothing lengthBack lengthBustWaistbandHemShoulderSleeve
367267.5908610536.558
3873.569949010937.559
407570.5989411338.560
4276.5721029811739.561
4477.57310610212140.561.5
365555.588868935.5/
3856.55792909336.5/
405858.596949737.5/
4259.5601009810138.5/
4460.56110410210539.5/
EU SizeLengthWaistHipLeg openingFront RiseBack Rise/
363688.5643428.536/
3838906835.629.136.7/
404091.57237.229.737.4/
4242937638.830.338.1/
4444948040.430.938.8/
36426493613442.7/
384368976334.643.4/
4044721016535.244.1/
4245761056735.844.8/
4446801096936.445.5/
SKU: 4000593598641 Categories: ,

Brand Name

Amii

Gender

WOMEN

Age applicable

25-35 years old

Material

Polyester fiber

size

155/80A/S 160/84A/M 165/88A/L 170/92A/XL 175/96A/XXL

Art.No.(article number)

12060909

Listed Year season

Spring 2020

Sales channel type

Same model in shopping mall (online and offline sales)

Material composition

Polyester 84% viscose (viscose) 13% polyurethane elastic (spandex) 3%

16 reviews for New High Quality Fashion Women’s Suit Set

  1. R***r

    A good jacket, lined. The length of the sleeve for height 171 back-to-back, it will not work. Came on the shoulders and in the case. At og 85 size m approached (but does not sit as freely as in the photo of the model, therefore, lovers of oversize can order more size).

  2. O***a

    Nice jacket! At me 46-48 size XL sat perfectly, at the daughter 42-44 also Super sits. And with jeans and with a dress and trousers looks great! Composition 84% polyester the remaining 16% are unknown)) the fabric is slightly crumpled. The store answers once a day. Very satisfied!

  3. T***a

    Super mega fast delivery to Moscow! In less than two weeks. Ordered suit XXL. My size is 46-48 with 182 growth. The size went perfectly, as sewn on me, the jacket sat like, on the model with the photo of the store. The fabric is Suit, very pleasant to the touch, even the lining of the jacket with the impurity of cotton. Sew the suit very neatly, did not find any strands stinging. Pants on my height are shortened, but I’m okay.

  4. N***e

    XL a little tight for hip circumference 110cm-but the button goes to.

  5. A***v

    Great jacket!

  6. T***a

    Delivery 3 weeks. At OG 66 and about 97 ordered L and did not lose.

  7. N***a

    Thank you so much for such a suit store!!!! Let the color scheme expand! I will order in all colors! Someone above wrote a review that you can safely sculpt the tag Massimo Duti-join!!!!!!

  8. T***a

    I bought shorts for a jacket and pants. Keep in mind that shorts should be taken in size more than pants to look like models freely. At the waist 72, hips 92 I bought size L. Jacket and pants size m. Although the Russian wearer is 42, s.

  9. R***r

    Shorts right in front. You could take and L. My parameters. 88-66-89

  10. U***r

    Wonderful suit! On parameters 88/63/92 sat as VCAST! Height 164 cm length trousers, as on the model. He went to Ukraine for 5 weeks. Sewing the factory, there’s nothing to come to. I’m happy with you. Thank you to the store.

  11. S***

    The suit is good, but the shorts are slightly lighter than the jacket. Color khaki

  12. A***h

    Very cool jacket! I wear size S, took According to reviews M, sat perfect!

  13. E***a

    Amy’s always fine! Neat sewing, stylish and fashionable! Recommend! At 46 Russian size XL is great! Lace wrap a little inside.

  14. L***

    At work they said that as if sewn on me) very pleased, light, pleasant. Already my second order from this store, before that took shorts in the same color. The pants went a little longer. Size on the hips 105 and waist 77, nowhere does not squeeze) growth 170

  15. T***a

    A lovely jacket, on the OG 84 could be and with take, M A little oversize

  16. E***a

    Excellent trousers, however, as always with this brand. The size perfectly approached 84/106, the height of 160 length is ideal, the height above will be short. Costume fabric, early autumn/early spring or cool summer

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.